+91 657 665 3203
+91 657 665 3204
+91 657 665 3205
XLRI Registration - FAQ's
- When does the Registration for XLRI Start?
- Registration for XLRI starts on 2nd Sept. 2014 and ends on 30th Dec 2014.
- Last date is 2nd January 2015.
- A recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized university or a deemed university.
- Yes, you are eligible to apply for XLRI .
- Yes, you are eligible for admission to XLRI. You need to complete your final year examination by June 10, 2015.
- XLRI does not have any cut off based on any of the following X, XII, graduation marks. The evaluation of candidates' academic competence will be evaluated holistically by XLRI based on candidates' performance in interview, group dscussion and XAT written test.
- No. Please refer to point 6
- No, the XAT is a common test for admission into academic programmes of XLRI and more than 110 other institutes. However if you are interested in XLRI , you need to register separately.
- The fee for XLRI is Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred only) for all applicants irrespective to any number of programmes.
- Go to the IDBI Bank Branch where you paid the XLRI charges with a copy of the XLRI printable page and request them to give you a photocopy of the pay-in-slip and put COPY along with bank's original seal and signature on it.
- You can log in to www.xlri.edu with your XAT ID/Password and take a reprint of the XLRI Pay-in-slip.
- You can log in to www.xlri.edu with your XAT ID/Password and take a print of the Confirmation Page and send it to XLRI Office by 26th December 2014.
- No, this is not required. However, you need to submit this along with the XLRI REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION PAGE.
- You need to submit photo copies of your 10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets (completed till date) through courier/registered post/speed post in an appropriate envelope to reach the Admission Office, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur-831001 on or before 26th December 2014 along with the XLRI REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION PAGE. Please ensure that you put your signature on the Confirmation page.
- No, this is not required.
- This could be a temporary problem and will get resolved by 1pm the next day. Please login and check after 1pm the next day and then send a mail to email@example.com only if you are still not able to view the final confirmation page. Please do not attempt to make a second payment immediately.
- Any Internet payment is subject to system/network problems. Candidates, if they can, should preferably use the cash mode for registration. XLRI would not be responsbile for any delay in registration and receiving of documents.
- Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your XAT ID, date of payment and the credit/debit card details (first six & last 3 digits and card expiry date).
- Please go to the XAT Log in page and click on 'Forgot Password'
- XLRI office on receipt of the XLRI Registration Confirmation Page will after verifying from the bank, update on a first come first served basis. Candidates have to log in through their XAT id to check if their form has been received or not.
- It could take a few days for XLRI Office to verify the documents and update. Kindly log in after a few days.
- If you have opted for GMP and BM, and later realize that you are not eligible for GMP, you can opt for HRM. To change your options, please write an application, sign it and scan it and then send the scanned letter through email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org