Instructions to Candidates
Once you finish your XLRI registration, an email will be sent to you on the email address provided during the XAT registration process.
- Please note that email to candidate and Login on www.xatonline.net.in and www.xlri.edu ( Accessed by XAT ID & password ) will be the standard mode of communication.
- The email address that you entered in XAT registration form will be treated as your primary email address and all communications will also be sent to the same.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application. (If you use your official email address and in case you switch jobs, it would be difficult for us to communicate with you).
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on xatonline.net.in and on frequent intervals , you need to check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes.
Note : If you do not receive the confirmation message within 24 hours of signing up, please check your spam/junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org citing your primary email id or call us up on 1800 102 5303 between 10.00 am and 08.00 pm ( IST ) if you are unable to reach the customer care executive, please write to email@example.com. We shall get back to you in 48 hours.(excluding Holidays)